Hello everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomelessHeart

Reaction score
Hello! I'm HomelessHeart! Call me HH though. ^_^

I am SO glad to be here at Tamatalk! I am open for any PM's and I'm so excited to be a member at this wonderful website! I don't play with tamagotchis anymore, but I know alot about them. PM me if you need help with your tamagotchi, if you need a friend, or if you want to introduce yourself to me! :D

Oh yes! An early happy Thanksgiving for all those Canadians! Save some turkey for me! ;)

/HH

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya and welcome to TT!

I'm TamaGirliey... PM me if ya need anything! ^^

Hi TG! ^^

You sound real nice! Care to PM me? Ooooh I like the quote in your siggy! Nice! ^.~

/HH

Hi TG! ^^
You sound real nice! Care to PM me? Ooooh I like the quote in your siggy! Nice! ^.~

/HH
Thankies! ^^ And sure I'll PM you. ^^

Wow! I would of though this thread would have got faster replies! XD

Well, anyways, remeber; PM me! ^_^

//HH

Oh yes, if this helps at all...I ♥ dragons! If your at all interested in dragons, PM me! I'm currently reading Dragon Rider. IT'S THE BEST BOOK EVER! ^___^

/HH

Hello! HH! im so very glad that you have become a member of TT! looks like your on to a good start! remember be nice in all ways, posts freindly and imformative posts and keep on trying to do your best you never know what the rewards may be! :huh:

-KG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back