Hello Everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I saw a forum for intros, so I thought, "why not?" So all I really have to say is Hi Everyone! I'm just your everyday tamagotchi fan, and TamaTalk seems like the perfect place for me to be! I don't know how well my knowledge of tamagotchis may be, but I hear there are some very helpful people here who will help me understand TamaTalk better. So i just wanted to say hello to all of the tamatalkers, and I have a feeling that i'll enjoy it here! :wacko:

*Edit*

Sorry wrong account!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! I have been here for quite awhile so I know lots of stuff about TamaTalk! If you have any questions or need help with anything or you just need someone to talk to feel free to pm me and I'mm try my best to help!

Whitestorm

Hello, and welcome to tamatalk, if you have any questions, need a buddy, or any tamagotchi questions, I'm here and glad to help.

Just pm me and I"ll get back to you as soon as I can. ^ _ ^

Follow the rules and be respectful to other members, you can pm a tama guide or the admin if you need any help. :ichigotchi:

//mimichi7 :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya! Welcome to TT!

I'll Be your friends if ya want! :unsure:

Remember to Read The Rules! :blink:

Thanks,

//Mimitchi

Sounds good, and nice username!

If you ever need help or a shoulder to cry on, PM me!

Enjoy your stay and read the rules!

And I forgot to say, welcome to TamaTalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back