Hello Everyone ;)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_zero

Reaction score
If im not mistaken, its been almost 4 years since i last loged at tamatalk :huh: I remember those fun days, and the experiences i had in here, and i can say that i had a blast! Tamagotchi has raised an interest in me again ;) So i remembered Tamatalk :) And thought that i should come back to see how everyone is doing ( pretty sure all my friends left by now though.. ) And meet all of you throughout my time here :) But anyways, it feels great to be back at the forums, and they havent changed much too ;) I couldnt remember my old account ( maybe it was deleted ) so i created this one instead. Hope to spend tons of fun times with all of you :) Best Wishes And To a New Beggining! John.

Welcome back to the forum!~

It's great you've came back, and I'm sure you'll make more new friends if your old ones have left.

If you need any help or just someone to talk to, feel free to PM me :}

>daani.

Hi! Welcome back to TT! I'm Kay. Please don't Call me DF or Dragonfire. Call me Kay, ok?

Make sure to follow the rules and be nice, and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends!

Welcome back.

No one can officially stay away from TamaTalk can they? xD It's impossible! ~ Anyway, I'm Keeley, and if you need a new friend, I'm always here. Or if your long time away has made you forget anything [how the site works] then I'm happy to help. I was here 4 years ago, but I don't remember you - that's my bad memory though. xD Hopefully we can become friends. See you around x3

Latest posts

Back