Hello Everyone! =)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaphoenix

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm so glad to be part of this community. I've played tamagotchis as a kid & a teen (those good-ole black & white tamagotchi days) & owned about 5 or 6 of them. Then I got distracted by the demands of adulthood & forgot about these cute toys. But a stark reminder came when I recently visited Tokyo & saw the Tamagotchi 4U in Yodobashi, & realised, omigosh, they are now in full color! They were hard to resist so I got myself the purple one. Since returning home, I've also got myself a green Tamagotchi P's & a couple of pierces. Yep, I'm back on the tamagotchi bandwagon. And real glad that the Tamagotchi community has grown this big!

Sharing a quote from one of my favorite books that describes my experience...

All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hello everyone! ^_^

Hello!! Welcome to TamaTalk!! :D

I know what you mean about forgetting about Tamagotchis and then coming back to them. I've never been to Japan, but I was feeling nostalgic one day about a month and a half ago and googled them... I had no idea that Tamagotchis were still being made!! I got the iD L, and have since expanded to a small collection :)

Hi~ I just got my p's and 4u too. I'm so happy that how great tamagotchi has become. It's like a small computer now that we can do so many things with them~ really love them~!

I had a very similar experience. I had completely forgotten about tamas and then saw the Tamagotchi + Color and fell in love all over. Of course I still love the grey-scale ones. Welcome to TamaTalk!

Welcome to TamaTalk! I never really got out off the Tamagotchi bandwagon so if you need some catching up, feel free to approach me! I also have a 4U and a P's! I do hope you're having tons of fun with 'em. Hope to see you around the forum! :D

Hi to all of you! Thanks for making me feel so welcomed! It's great to be part of a community! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back