Hello everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm TARDIS_traveller, And i really love Doctor who!!!

Please be nice to me since i'm new, i have been threatened on my mobile and my email already and i do not wish that this horrible habit should to carry on on Tamatalk.

Feel free to guide me around and help me learn what to do here 'cause i've already seen alot of Tamatalk but it's confusing me when it comes to posting!!!

Here are some questions i would like to know.

1. Whats a tamaguide?

2. How do you send posts without using the topic "add reply" thing?

3. What are siggys?

Once i know alot about Tamatalk i will be glad to help anyone with there tamagotchi problems!

Thanks,

TARDIS_traveller

My friends so far:

Anime_girl (yay :angry: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya Tardis!

Welcome to Tamatalk! :angry: I hope you enjoy your time here! It's sad that you've been threatened on you mobile and e-mail. Don't worry, I don't think it'll happen here!

Now for your questions:

1. A Tamaguide is a moderator. He/She checks the boards for SPAM (Short Pointless Annoying Messages! ;) ), Rude posts. Mean posts and Pins very helpful posts.

2. Do you mean PMs? (Personal messages?) If you do scroll up and your username should be at the top of the page. Click on the words that say 0 new messages (Or however messages you have!) Then on the side of the page there shoulf be a list of options. Click Compose new message and get typing!! :wacko: :lol:

3. Siggy's are the little messages under your posts. For example mine is in Lime and Black and says mood etc... Your siggy is espeacially for you to make a note that Tamatalkers can read. Be careful, you only are allowed 500 characters in your siggy! Letters are 1 character, Spaces are 2 and pressing enter to create a new line is 4!

I would love to be your friend!

~ Anime_Girl ~

PS. Have fun at Tamatalk! It's awsome, I promise!

PPS. You joined in tim for Tamatalks second birthday! :) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help,

I will be your friend, only if your not horrible to me!!!(not that you would!)

I will be glad to keep anyone updated with the latest Doctor who episode or latest Doctor who news!!!

Thanks,

TARDIS_traveller

Hi TARDIS_traveller! Welcome to TamaTalk. I'm new as well. :( I really doubt you will be threatened from TamaTalk, so don't worry about it. You can talk to me anytime, thru private messaging (PM) or whatever. Hope to see you around here, and don't forget to Have Fun! :)

hi welcome 2 tamatalk i'm soo happy u joined!I hope u have fun,PM me if u need a friend.

Thanks!

Please can someone join my site? Being threatened is bad enough but please can someone join!?!

Thanks!
Please can someone join my site? Being threatened is bad enough but please can someone join!?!
Your only suppose to ask people to join you sites in your signaturew.

Welcome to tama talk! Dont forget to read the rules and pinned topics!

Also, dont forget about the tama CHAT open on weekends only.

Please remember to not give out personal info on TT.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me any time you like!

Good luck and ~HAVE FUN!~ :D

*ZTF*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back