Hello Everyone!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chibi_farie

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!~ My name is chibi_farie. I love, love, love the t.v. show Winx Club. I used to be the #1 fan and then I got so busy and stopped watching it. I started watching it again though so I'm returning my title xD. I love puppies and kittys there so kawii. I love anime, manga, and rping to. I'm not really into tamas but I still like them. I own three. Hope everyone has a good day!!~

~chibi_farie~ :blink:

Hello there & welcome to tamatalk! :unsure:

Have a good o'l explore to get use to the forums and I'm sure you'll soon settle in fine. :kusatchi:

Please remember to take a look through the tamatalk rules & regulations:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! <_<

-sk8er girl-

Welcome To Tamatalk! :)

Thats cool that you like that show! I remember when I watched it, I don't remember it though :furawatchi: Well anyways! My name is NINJA, and I've been on Tamatalk for a year now. Pretty sweet eh? :p

I do make avatars, I love to make them. See the one I have right now? I made it, I love it! hehe Well anwyays, I hope you have a wonderful time here on Tamatalk, if you have any questions, comments, or just wanna chat, I'm always online! Just remember to Follow the Rules, and if you don't know about Karma,

Click here

Have a wonderful day!

-NINJA :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back