.:Hello Fellow Tamagotchi Lovers:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama Fan!!!

Reaction score
.:Hello Fellow Tamagotchi Lovers:.

I come from Tama-Zone. My name is Tama Fan!!! or TF!!! for short. My user-name is the same over at Tama-Zone so some people here might know me. :D

A little bit about myself - I am 13 years old (Almost 14 on the 22nd of October ;) ). I have been collecting Tamagotchi's for over four years now and have a total of 30 tamagotchis the last time i counted. I have a kind of popular (will not really) log running over at Tama Zone. Feel free to have a look at it. I might be starting a seperate log here about one of my tamagotchis. So keep your eyes peeled. n_n

I just hate spam - Yuck - so i won't be a spammer. I will try to help everyone everyway i can. I have read all the rules and have a great understanding of them. I can't wait to meet you all, hope you are all having a lovely day. I know i am ...

-Tama Fan!!!

Welcome to Tama-Talk~! It's good to know that you're not a SPAMer. Im not a huge fan of it as well B)

Anyway, I hope you have fun here~

Why thankyou Leafpool and glad to hear your are not one of these spaming people. B)

-Tama Fan!!!

Hello Tama Fan!!! Welcome to TamaTalk. =)

I don't like SPAM as well. Better put in in burgers! xD B)

Have fun~

~Shaymin

Why thank you Shaymin SkyCloud, i am have great fun here at the moment exploring all the forums. =)

Sanasuhail - No sorry, i love all my tamagotchis i have at the moment, and i don't think i can part with them. B)

Latest posts

Back