Hello fellow tamatalkers...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iJOKE

Reaction score
;) Ok well it's been a year since i played with my tamagotchi cause i've been with my boyfriend lately and you know how when you have a relationship all you think about is that "special someone" lol well ya...like 5 mins ago i put new batteries in my v3 and started playing with the thing and like...i really don't know what to do no more :huh: it will be kind if you guys walked me through the steps into taking care of a tamagotchi :)

-iJOKE

:angry: Ok well it's been a year since i played with my tamagotchi cause i've been with my boyfriend lately and you know how when you have a relationship all you think about is that "special someone" lol well ya...like 5 mins ago i put new batteries in my v3 and started playing with the thing and like...i really don't know what to do no more :huh: it will be kind if you guys walked me through the steps into taking care of a tamagotchi ;)

-iJOKE
Well, all you need is a Tamagocthi Version #3 instruction sheet to help you out with your questions:https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/tama_v3_instructions.pdf. :) Just read it over, and I am sure you will be refreshed with all of your memory on the Tamagotchi.

//Tama-Love

Lolz, You just have to clear its mess , feed it , play games with it , buy some things if you want and well train it. I know my answer is no help but sorry I have no source of instructions or anything for you... ...

~bdaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back