Hello from Orlando, Florida

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Pet Manor

Reaction score
Good evening, all.

My name is Shy, I am 35 years old and I live in Orlando with my dog who sheds fur for a living but since he's so darn cute, he gets a pass from me every single day. He is my best friend in the entire world. Today, we've been busy prepping for a Hurricane which will hit us in a few days. It's too early to know much at this time with certainty but we were busy prepping. I have all my paperwork for my good boy as proof that he's vaccinated in case we have to dart out of here and head to a shelter. I am disabled and do not currently work but was a public servant for close to 17 years. I enjoy baking cakes, cookies, and brownies. I love k-dramas. I like anime. I enjoy reading. I like putting informational pieces together regarding virtual pets/merchandise so that others can learn. For two years I researched the sale of Tamagotchi Shoes in the USA and came up empty-handed. I seized my research after exhausting every possible option to gather information. I outlined all the steps I took and you can read them on my
Tumblr if you wish. I was born in a Caribbean island but have lived in Orlando since 1997. I am fluent in Spanish, English, and Portuguese. I am learning Arabic but it's been too, too difficult for me no matter my best efforts.

My first virtual pet was actually a GigaPets Digital Doggie (back when Tiger Electronics existed) gifted to me (used) by a classmate back in 1997. After some days with the device, she said she wanted it back lol so, my dad bought me a Playmates Nano Baby. I was really excited with that little guy because everyone else had little animals or aliens and there I was with a little "human baby". I unfortunately no longer have that device.

My current collection is:

• 8 Tamagotchi Nanos (Pac-Man, 3 Hello Kitty's, R2D2, Gudetama, 2 Toy Story)
  • 6 Tamagotchi Minis
  • 2 Tamagotchi Friends
  • 2 Tamagotchi Pix
  • 2 Tamagotchi Smarts
  • 2 Tamagotchi Unis
  • 2 Digimons
  • 2 Giga Pets (2018 Doggie release and Pixie)
  • 2 off-brand knock-offs (lol)
  • 1 Tamagotchi ON
  • 1 Tamagotchi Original
  • 1 Got2Glow Baby Fairy Finder
  • 1 Got2Glow Fairy Pet Finder
  • 1 Spin Master Bitzee virtual pet

Most of my Nanos have been gifts from my brother and his husband. Twin sister bought me one Friends and one Pix. The rest I bought myself. I don't actually know anybody IRL that likes playing with digital pets. The only friends I have that are interested in them are people that I talk to online from time to time. I am no expert, no connoisseur, no guru, no nothing when it comes to virtual pets. In fact, I learn something new every day from folks online. I think the lot of you will realize I am a dumb-dumb and ask a ton of questions but I always make an effort to check the threads first to see if I can find an answer within them. If I ask a question that has already been answered, please feel free to send me a link and delete my post to avoid clutter. I would love to make more friends online who share the same interests. Anybody can message me here on TamaTalk and/or if you are comfortable with doing so, my Instagram and Discord are both @digi.pet.manor.

Thank you for having me here. I look forward to hanging out with you guys.

Love,

Shy & Puppers

I agree with the above comment, that is a massive collection. Σ(°ロ°)

Welcome to Tamatalk! I actually saw this yesterday and fell down your shoe rabbit hole. Really interesting and crazy stuff. I've never seen those shoes but that was a roller coaster of a story, and it made me want to create a new account lol. So thanks and welcome all in one! :kurbotchi:

Latest posts

Back