hello! Haven't played with a tama in a while.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilyan

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I used to be on this site, like, three years ago and lost a little interest.

I had a tamagotchi, let me first say, when i was a little kid. Like, maybe seven to ten?

I'm almost twenty now--don't run away? But i missed playing with them. They're fun.

I just ordered the music one from amazon, the symphony colored one. I have i think the

v4, it has a circle antenna and the v5 one with three tamas on it. So, I need to get batteries for my two

old ones and I'll need another for my new one when it comes. What batteries do they take? or, I can

google it. lol. so I'm stoked to be back. Give me something to do (i took a medical leave from work

and haven't been put back on yet :C ) while I'm on my year off of college.

Oh, right, i'm Lily! any tamatips or anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you're back. o3o I'm a returning member, too. The batteries the Tamagotchis need are CR2032 3 volt button cell batteries. You can get them at any place that sells watch batteries. c:

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks C:

I called my momma and

she is picking me some up.

LOL, she thinks it's cute how

I'm playing with the tamas again.

Thanks guys! My music star came in the mail. Amazing. I name her Miley hahaa.

I'm a returning member as well, but only left for around four months, not because of a lost of intrest but because of some "personal" reasons. Welcome (back) to Tama TalK.

Hey there!

I'm Sugary!

Welcome back to tamatalk! As you may see, there are alot of new/old/returning members here that you will see around the forums once again xD .

Latest posts

Back