Hello, hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickled_Pyper

Reaction score
Hi, hi~ I'm Pyper! :D
Currently a freelance artist and streamer/vtuber, I recently dug out her old Tamas again after fun talks with friends.

Though I have a background in technical drawing (drafting), soccer, photography and soap/candle making- my passion has always been in art.

My favorite color is teal and I love playing Genshin Impact! lol
Idk, ask me anything. :3

[ My Tamas! ]

Last edited:
hey!! i`m new aswel!!! i love sports, (bball) art!!!, i love to read, and tama!! my fav color is also teal!!!
Yay teal! >w<
bball's basketball right? o: I didn't have much lucky with it growing up (I trip/fall a lot) XD but liked baseball/softball :3 just didn't like the hot Texas sun trying to take me out. XD
Thankfully soccer was in Winter/Spring ❤️

i have a pix party, and gen 1and 2 origenals!!! :newmametchi: :gozarutchi::babytchi2::mimitci::wub::biggrin::wacko::hitodetchi::ichigotchi::kurbotchi:

gen 1 is purple galaxy, gen 2 is comix print, and my pix party is the balloon print!!!
Sob I love the Tama emotes so much ;; I always forget to use them tho :biggrin:

Oo, which of the comic prints? I've always wanted one of those too. I ended up adding a much to my Amazon Wishlist XD but I doubt I'll ever buy them ;;

Latest posts

Back