Hello I am new and...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylie77

Reaction score
Hello, fellas, I'm Kaylie77, but just call me Kaylie, I am new here and it would be more than wonderful to be friends with you. So, tell me a little about yourself and we'll be pals!

My stats:

age 10

2 tamagotchis

tippy and cody are their names

tippy is an adult, type hiratchi, boy

cody is an adult, type memetchi, boy

tippy has a baby girl named cadet

cody is eager for the matchmaker!!

pm me and can somebody please give me a little tour of tamatalk? I'd love it if you do! Once again, thanks so much for being friends with me,

Kaylie. (Kaylie is not my real name! teehee!)

hi welcome to tamatalk!!!

if you have any questions feel free to ask me

and if you need a friend, pm me!!!

You guys rock! Thanks so much for offering and I'm sure you are all very nicE! Anyone else wanna be my friend? sorry if I use good grammar, some of you don't. I'm not bragging, just if you prefer I say stuff like "Yo, 'sup?!?" thats fine with me, too! Once again, thank you all.

Kaylie.

Wellcome to Tamatalk!

Feell free to private message me anytime to chat,ask for help,and If there is a problem!Tamatalk has guieds that can help in arguments.

Remember,Tamaguileds can only close topics.So don`t go saying:

*closed*

In topics!

I'll be your friend! I'm sortof new too. (I joined January 22 I think) If you have questions on posts, settings, etc, I'll answer them!

Welcome to tamatalk.com, Kaylie77. I hope you enjoy posting thaughts, questions, etc. in our topics! Nice meating you. :rolleyes:

Good days,

titti*frutti|Tama

Hi everyone sounds so nice, feel free to pm me too, am new as well

:p hey im alisha!im 12 i joined not 2 long ago. so anyway people welcom u in a friendly way here!oh yeh,and welcom 2 tamatalk!!! :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
THanks for such a warm welcome everyone. Maybe we can start a group hatching? I will start a new topic on it. Look for me ok , melismasG. I am going to mate my 2 tamas today, let me know if you want to join. THis is my first group hatching! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back