Hello I am new here and love TAMA Go!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianHUnewearl

Reaction score
As freaky as that may sound lol!!

So I have had the original tamagotchi and got neally every character. I got The original connection (ugly colour) and only grew two adults. *dont know ANY of the names except mimetchi or something lol*

Im from Melbourne Australia. Does anyone know where I can buy a ConnectionV2 from? I live in the city and Narrewarren area. Thank-you very much!

Welcome to TamaTalk! :)

I hope you enjoy your self here! I am also a guy from Australia... However, I am from Sydney. :blink:

hello, want to be friends with me, im blue tama,i hope you like it on this site :lol: :lol: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

Hello I'm new here and I happen to love tamagotchi ever since it began. :blink: :marumimitchi:

Yeah sure, most people think I'm weird.

Ok Bluetama we can be friends lol ^.^ Weee

I have a ugly tamagotchi Character, its the adult with the helmet cause his shy lol (loser :D ).... Can she grow into the grandma tamagotchi?

Hmmm that's weird. I think I've seen them in Big-w's southland before but I was with my cousin so I would never buy it infront of him lol.... And I saw tamagotchi mini being advertised for k-mart, checked and none were there. But it said while stocks last. I really want one and im determind to find it lol!

Nice to meet you!

And if anyone wants to add me to msn my email is [email protected]

Welcome Bakamono. Pffft! Funny to say that. I have never called anyone that directly before. Ha-ha-ha!!

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

You should be able to get tamas from any large store like Toys R us or any major retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back