Hello, I am new here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchigotchi2

Reaction score
Hiya,I'm new here and I've had Tama's in the past.At the moment I am having a tama break because my old one got lost on a plane. :D I love Tamagotchis though!!!

Itchigotchi is my favourite, that little turtle thingy is soocute!!!!!I love their inventive names as well, but I don't know many of them. :huh: Does anyone out there ahve a favourite of all tme?? Also, I don't know any cheats so if you know any good ones tell me- but it doesn't really matter because I don't have one at the moment!! :p I love Tamagotchis-V1 and V2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi: :p :ph34r: :angry: :lol: :( :)

Hey I'm from Australia! I LOVE Tamas too but can you believe they've been banned from our school!!! :p :( I still take mine anyway though. Our stupid principal Mrs B says to put them to sleep during school hours! You can tell she doesn't know much about them!!! And I don't want to pause it's growth either so I just take mine and hide it! :( :( :angry: :D :D Well plz write back! Bye 4 now, 8R!++$+3R! (Brittster)

Turtley thing? lol I think it's more liek a strawberry :angry: Anyway, welcome to TamaTalk! Glad you could join the rest of us ... we're addicted to tamas xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back