Hello I new :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vongua/webb

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk peeps!

I wanted to introduce myself and tell a little about me.

I had never heard about Tamagotchis until a month ago. I love my new "Habit", my Tamagotchi habit.

This is my story: I was at T R Us waiting in my car for the store to open. I had one quick return and wanted it done/over with, so I had gotten there five of opening. To my displeasure there were lots of others waiting too. I figured it was some new tickle me Elmo/ XYZ Box-PS15 deal. The crowd rushed in and headed down the aisle like a pack of hungry wolfs! I headed for the cost. ser. desk where there were signs hanging. Two per person /Tamagotchi V3. I asked the women behind me, "what the heck is a V3" ? She looked at me like I was from outerspace. Their were two people ahead of me- then my turn. The women standing behind the cost. ser. desk, looking scared, announced to the snake like line now aimed down the summer savings aisle, that there were only two left. The rumble behind me was intense! The C.S. women looked at me, holding out a black ovel and a pink one. I took one hold of the pink one. The lady behind me edged so close I could feel her breath(no joke)..."thats it", she moaned. "no more?" Panick . I felt pressure from other consumers on all sides of me now. I looked down at what I was holding. What were these things? Interesting?.? ( I know me). If I let it go, wait, call up some friends and get the stich - I'll end up searching all over the place for them. I saw my future. Then I looked at that poor lady who was standing behind me. Big Eyes, hands shaking (no joke), a wine to her voice that no one should have over a piece of plastic. " Do you want them?"

"No" I said. "You go ahead." javascript:emoticon(' :huh: ')

I now have nine tamagotchi. IY!.

There is more to this strange intro.. Tell me if you want to know more. Sorry my tail took up so much space. I'm not sure about the rules of these things. This was my first post ever- any where on-line.(No Joke). --- so Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back