hello im a really nice girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the-kind-one

Reaction score
:D hello my name is the-kind-one and i really need friends because im really kind and helpful im ure ill make some good friends on here if i can hopefully be friends with the mods and guides and things then i might become popular and have lotts of friends so maybe you could be my very first and best friend well if you do just reply and please help me if you want to ask me questions just ask ok! :D

ummm how do you pm sorry i dont no lol!! and thanks for offering too be my friend princess lol!!

well i have too see whos my best friend so far i only have 1 friend too vote 4 and thats princess08 sooooooooooooooo

well hi there thanks 4 welcoming me ill be sure 2 pm u right away lol and now i have 2 princess08 & dog gal

Hi, Welcome to Tama Talk, I am Libby. It is nice to meet you. I would love to be your pal. Just PM me.

Yes, we're all nice here! :D *giggles*

Even so, try not to get into flame wars, or swear. Tinking you!

Hello, the-kind-one ,

Welocme to TamaTalk! Admin sent you a nice, descriptive message to you because your new. Carefully view it! When your browsing a forum, peek in on pinned topics(at the tippy top of forums) and read through thoroughly. If you are confused or have hurt feelings or see a topic with SPAM and fighting or personal site links in it, contact a Guide or Admin right away! List of TamaTalk Guides georgiakate1 is on alot, you could try her! And spiffy!

But of course, read the rules! You can find them at the bottom of the PM/message our wonderful Admin sent you and click New TT Rules! Or, for convience, you may click this, the Improved TamaTalk Rules. Have a great day and thank the guides often and Admin and the good Angelgotchi for their HARD work! I am happy you registered here, I greet you with a warm welcome! If you do need help, feel free to post your questions in the help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum and I hope some one will swing by and help you.

You must be interested in Tamagotchis, not?? Well, you have huge company! The majority of this place, TamaTalk, are interested in tamas, like them, and have their own opinions of them! What is your opinion? You don't have to be shy!! I will like to spend time in the TamaTalk chatroom with you, if you like! Want to make friends? Just send messagesz and kindly ask to be their friends, don't be shy, the-kind-one!

Have a grand day and have a happy, spooooky, GREAT Halloween! By the looks of your name you are real nice, kind, friendly person!

Best,

Your Furry Friend from around the block!

awwwww thanks that was a nice thing too say too me your really nice i like ur avvie its soooo cute and i read the rules and im follwing then ive already made friends with kyliesmum and japyxx (by the way i dont go halloween but thanks anyway lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back