Hello! I'm Annie. :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doubletime

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I'm Annie, and I'm...19. :huh: Heh. I had a Tamagotchi when I was younger, and I recently got a new one because 1) I can't resist nostalgia 2) it was pretty and 3) it looked fun. :huh: I have a V3, this one: Pink w/ribbons & bows

Anyway, I probably won't post a LOT, but I'm planning to start a Tama Log, so you can check up on me there. :huh:

Oh! Also! Thank you to everyone who posts hints/tips, and works so hard on cataloging different Tama-related things. It's really appreciated, believe me. :huh:

Well hello! I was new last month! If you ever need a friend I'm here!

Well Hi! I think you will like it at TamaTalk because there are sooooooo many topics to post in. There are some rules. Here they are:

1. No spamming

EXAMPLE:

I like stuffed bears
in the Tamagotchi Cheats forum
2. Don't post things in the wrong forum

EXAMPLE:

My Tamagotchi died...
in the Tamagotchi Cheats Forum
3. don't EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER, post anything about yourself because you never know... That is why I wouldn't recomend going onto the Tbay forum because guess what? You have to give away you adress when you want to trade, sell, or buy someone's Tamagotchi and it is kinda scary because the people that are posting on this site may just be here to steal your adress and go to your house...

Those are the rules I could think of...

If you need any help, go to the Tamagotchi Help forum...or you can PM Admin. Admin is like the administarghtor. He can help you and stuff. By the way, PMing ias just like e-mailing but you are e-mailing people on TamaTalk. Remember, NEVER give away your personal information!

You know how you have only 2 posts? Some people have over 1,000 sometimes 10,000 if you are a person who likes to post alot or a guide. The guides check your post seeing if you aren't website avertising, spamming and move topics or polls to their right forum if they are in the wrong ones.

If you need help go to the Tamagotchi Help forum

Oh yeah and visit my posts and polls on my signature. Your signature is a thing where you can post websites that you made on TamaTalk or anything. Go to mine. Mine is the one that has all the CLICK HEREs. Just click the CLICK HEREs and you will be able to REPLY in my posts and poll!

ENJOY AND WELCOME TO TAMATALK!

P.S.-I joined almost a month ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you joined! :( Have as fun time around here. The rules are pretty easy to follow as I can see. Welcome to TamaTalk. I'm Yama, I can help you around here. I hope you make a lot of friends around here.

-Wama-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Welcome to Tamatalk! Hope you have fun here! Make sure you visit the arcade! It's pretty cool! PM me if you need help, a friend or just someone to talk to! Everyone here is really nice. Aren't we people? *Waits for other Tamatalkers to reply* LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back