Hello, I'm Lola

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola*Girl

Reaction score
Hi! :rolleyes: I want to make alot of friends on here so please pm me if you ned a friend! :eek:

By the way . . . Does anyone know how to get popular on this site? Cus' i wanna be :eek:

hi and welcome to tamatalk Lola*Girl!

PM me if you need any help or just want a friend! :rolleyes:

Also, im not sure how you get popul;ar, but be nice to everyone and you will get a good reputation!

Thanks you both are so nice, wanna be friends? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi and welcome to tamatalk Lola*Girl!PM me if you need any help or just want a friend! :rolleyes:

Also, im not sure how you get popul;ar, but be nice to everyone and you will get a good reputation!
That's cool, you can call me Lola

hi lola , im keeli i know weird name . but thats why im messaging you because i want someone to talk to . i love animals , i have 2 cats cooper and ajax . i also have a sister casey . :eek: . shes ten oh shes only my half sister cause im ten 2 . :rolleyes: . do you have any brothers or sisters? :eek: . oh by the way do you know your way around this place cause i only know sum places? oh and just wondering wot ur age is.

hi lola , im keeli i know weird name . but thats why im messaging you because i want someone to talk to . i love animals , i have 2 cats cooper and ajax . i also have a sister casey .  ;) . shes ten oh shes only my half sister cause im ten 2 .  :rolleyes:   . do you have any brothers or sisters?  :eek:   . oh by the way do you know your way around this place cause i only know sum places? oh and just wondering wot ur age is.
Well, I don't want to give away alot of info but my name is Christina but call me Lola. it's my tama's name. And I also have a sister, half sister. But a half sister is a child who was born by the same mother but not by the same father :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi im muffball. I'm new too. I don't have a tamagotchi-instead I have a giga pet he is a puffball named muffy. Do you have a giga or a tama or (horrors!)neither? I like to read a lot especially fantasy. I am 12 but tomorrow I will turn 13! :p Yay!

cya :D

Hello. :unsure: Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy it here. :(

-Tamaguy#1 :)

Hello and welcome to tamatalk be sure to take a look at the rules and how to's,If you have any questions ask a guide or post in Whats on your mind.

thanks and welcome

CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back