Hello, I'm New Here. =]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkBabyBeth

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have only just joined TamaTalk, and it looks really awesome! ^_^ I hope to make loads of great friends, my Tamagotchi says hi!

I have 1 V1, 2 V2's, 1 V3 and 1 V4. Only the V4 is working at the moment though. :D

So, hi everyone! :p

Hello and Welcome to tamatalk! ^_^ What a good start out, we hope you have a fun time here. I have a Tamagotchi V3, and a Tamagotchi V4. Wow, you seem like a regular fan buy each version when they come out. I only bought a V2, V3, and V4. But I turned in my V2. Cool avatar, and you can PM me for a friend. Enjoy your stay! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much tamablues for the helpful links. ^_^ I'll be sure to check them out. :D

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk!

We're always glad when a new member joins so you're very welcome here!

Make sure you visit all the forums!

Here's a list of useful links:

If you're new: User's guide to TamaTalk

If you have a question: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to talk about Tamagotchis: Seriously Tamagotchi

If you want to talk (but not about Tamagotchis): (Non) TamaTalk

If you're in the mood for a game: The Arcade

If you want to know what can and can't be said: Alternatives to swearing

If you want to read over the rules: Rules and Regulations

If you want to read over more rules: Rules and Regulations 2

If you wish to use your acting skills: Role Play Games

Make sure you read the pinned topics at the top of the pages. These will tell you what can go into that topic or what can't.

I know it seems like alot but it's really easy to get used to here.

PM me if you need help or a friend!

Have fun on TamaTalk!

-Shatagama

^_^ Don't think it's done yet! Welcome! I'm glad you enjoy it here. I'm mostly around the RP section, so if you want to see me, check it out. :D If you need a friend, I'd be happy to oblige! L8er!

~Teh Sorlink-chan

Welcome! Well, I can tell you love tamagotchis! ^_^ I have a v1, v3, and a bunch of originals including an angel one. Enjoy your stay here! If you need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back