Hello! Im new to tamatalk!✨

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggyhuman

Reaction score
Hello! Im frog and i own (according to the front of my tamagotchi) a tmcg+c, Ah yes very catchy name huh. Im interested in all different types for Tamagotchi's and want to buy more (sadly the OG tamagotchi's are like $100)

You can get the original re-releases and the new nanos for pretty cheap, but they're pretty bare bone. Check out the Pix, it's the newest release, it's the first color in English, and you can get it brand new for $60, or used for even cheaper.

You can get the original re-releases and the new nanos for pretty cheap, but they're pretty bare bone. Check out the Pix, it's the newest release, it's the first color in English, and you can get it brand new for $60, or used for even cheaper.
Yeah, i got a Pix for my friend in great condition for just 31 bucks.

Hello! Im frog and i own (according to the front of my tamagotchi) a tmcg+c, Ah yes very catchy name huh. Im interested in all different types for Tamagotchi's and want to buy more (sadly the OG tamagotchi's are like $100)
I agree with you Frog! I had also seen some of the prices for them as well. I've been wanting to have the v5 Tamagotchi for so long but its just too expensive. Its so sad why are they like this with these prices. :nyatchi:

Welcome, frog.:) Hopefully, one day you'll be able to have more. Have you tried playing on a Tama app?

Latest posts

Back