Hello, Im new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegummiworms

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kari. I am new to this community. I have been a Tamagotchi collector since the first Tama came out in 1996, I was 10. Know I am 21, and life has kinda gotten in the way of my collecting and playing, but I am back in the game now. I am ready to start my collection of the newer Tama's. ;)

Hey Kari, welcome to tamatalk!

Lol, you're never too old to love tamagotchis, are you?

Hope you find everything you need here.

And if you need help with the new versions, ask one of the the tamatalk guides, post a forum in the Help for new Tamagotchi Owners section, or you can ask me!

I'll help as much as I can!

Hey Kari! My name is Aubrey, I'm 21 as well. I'v e been collecting since the first wave, too. It's something I will never be able to stop doing, and you will love the wide variety of newer versions on the market today!

Hi Kari! Welcome to tama talk. I hope you enjoy your time here. Plese feel free to pm me if you need a friend or anything. Welcome to tamatalk!! :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :lol:

Hello!

I hope you have great time here at Tama Talk and if you need help, I'll be around the corner. Here are the rules for Tama Talk:Rules for TT If you need help with understanding with the rules, I'll be glad to help you too!

Lastly, I'll leave you now and wish you luck on your collection! :furawatchi:

-TD787

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back