Hello! I'm new! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super_kawaii

Reaction score
Yes, hi, I'm new. I just got a Tamagotchi yesterday! ^^ Yes, this seems like a nice little site. A bit like Gaia Online...have you heard of Gaia?

You could do that but I think it looks fine the way it is. Hi and welcome to TamaTalk, I hope you have a good time! And if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any other member because we are all here to help!

never heard of gaia actually.

welcome to tamatalk! :eek:

Yes, hi, I'm new. I just got a Tamagotchi yesterday! ^^ Yes, this seems like a nice little site. A bit like Gaia Online...have you heard of Gaia?
Hello, welcome to Tama Talk! Haven't heard of Gaia online before, but I'll check it out sometime. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or a guide.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

hi! im new also <_<
wait i didnt know you could run into a tama meber so quickly...oopps! :furawatchi: i didnt even know they even ha dthis forum.......i feel like such an idot

no i havn't heard of that website what is the address oh yes and welcome to tama talk !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back