Hello! im new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icechamp93

Reaction score
;) HI im Courtney and im new! I love tamagotchi and I have one. I hope to get another so I can 2!!!!!!!

Hi I"m new too! My name is Amanda and I just got my tamagotchi yesterday!! :pochitchi:
Hi , my names Amanda too! < and welcome to both of you icechamp and thinktama if you need anything pm me

:rolleyes: HI im Courtney and im new! I love tamagotchi and I have one. I hope to get another so I can 2!!!!!!!
Hi and welcome 2 tamatalk!It's weird being here at first cos u don't know any1!But I'm sure u'll make loads of friends!I'll b 1 of them if u like!I'll PM u!I hope that u njoy ur time here just as much as i do!If ur stuck ask an experienced Talker 4 help if u need it such as a guide or any good friends u know.OR ask me if u happened 2 pass by!

Happy talking.And as the song goes "Don't worry,bout a thing!Cos every little thing,is goona b alright!".U'll get used 2 tamatalk in a flash,so if u have problems at first,just carry on going no matter what!

Hi Courtney!

Welcome to TamaTalk! This site has lots of information of Tamagotchi's.

If you ever have any questions, or problems, feel free to pm me anytime.

Regards,

DarkCore :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back