Hello i'm supertama13!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supertama13

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Supertama13! but you can call me Bryce! I've been into Tamagotchi since it first came out, but i've only actually played it since I was 7 or 8. My first Tamagotchi was a Tamagotchi Angel. I sorta knew what I had to do with it, but I eventually forgot it and threw it out. Then, I got Tamagotchi for GB. I got better at it each day. I mostly got Mimitchi each time I played. Now I have 4 Connections and the GB version. I have the Playstation Demo, but I can't save. ON two of my connections I have a G1 Mametchi. My other two are for show only. On my GB I have Mimitchi still. Currently 24 years old. My favorite hobbies are video games, manga, anime, and all sorts of things. Mostly Tamagotchi though! I am pleased to post here and to meet you all! Hopefully I will be of help most of the time too. My Tamagotchi site is at Freewebs

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the boards Bryce!

Glad your so Enthusiastic about the forums!

If you ever need any help on board features, etc, PM the Admin, or me or the other guides, we have a special second avatar that says "Tama Guide" with a Mimitchi :blink: .

Hello, and welcome to the boards.

Did you say you had a PS demo of Tamagotchi???!!! :blink: Cool! I'm so getting it once it comes out!!! ;)

Hello and welcome! I'm still trying to figure out how you even have time to log onto the internet with so many pets to care for! ;)

Glad you found us. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back