HeLlO KiTtY ObSeSsIoN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lavender rose

Reaction score
Oh you cant any cuter than Sanrio can u??

i ♥ Sanrio

I own:

Hello Kitty diary

Hk electronic diary

Hk plushie

Hk Manicure/pedicure set

Hk pencilcase

Sanrio staitionary and all

Hk jewelry

Hk plastic doll sets

Hello Kitty party pals Gamboy game

The list goes on...

If u think its 2 much check out utube and see what u think!!

TELL ME ABOUT WHAT U THINK OF SANRIO

My sister is obsessive over hello kitty -.-

Her whole car is covered in it, she has purses, shoes, sheets, etc. The most ridiculous thing she has in hello kitty(thanks to my crazy mom<3) is a white and pink sapphire necklace that she never wears.

I go through Sanrio stages. It depends on what it is and if I think it's cute or not.

I've loved Hello Kitty since my... 5th birthday, I believe.

I have Hello Kitty bedsets, probably about 25-30 stuffies, stationary, old anime episodes of the show...

And I still love her~ :)

I love Hello Kitty. ='D

She's such a cute kitty. :)

I have a plushie of her, and a few other things.

='P

Growing up, I would see Hello Kitty on and off but I didn't like her much at all. Now I really like Hello Kitty!

If I am lucky enough to get the car I really want, I will Hello Kitty it up because it is a Japanese car. If I get this other car I've been looking at then no as it is a USA car and would just look stupid. -_-

But I have a Hello Kitty skin on my DS's

I have a couple of HK stickers on my hardhat at work ^_^

little HK dolls around the house,

Neclace

virtual pets

and a bunch of little things I can't think of right now :mellow:

So yeah, I'm a fan. :D

I've loved Hello Kitty since my... 5th birthday, I believe.
I have Hello Kitty bedsets, probably about 25-30 stuffies, stationary, old anime episodes of the show...

And I still love her~ :)
i know. i have all that stuff, too!

every time i go to disneyworld i go into the japan section to see all the hello kitty stuff. :mellow:

Oh Hello Kitty. I <3 Hello Kitty.

I have a pillow, clothes, ds skin, and lots of other stuff. I love Hello Kitty!

The people from Hello Kitty that I LOVE are:

Hello Kitty

Keroppi

Choco Cat

Hello Kitty is cute, but in my eyes, the Disney Princesses pwned all.
Especially Jasmine from Aladdin. She's so awesomefull.

I do love Hello Kitty though. When I was 6 my aunt gave me a Hello Kitty puppet with a necklace inside, and when I was 8 she bought me this huge Hello Kitty pack with tons of Hello Kitty stuff in it. The only things I have left of it is the coin purse which I keep my state quarter collection in and a purse which my brother ripped the handles off of. :[

I'm wearing my tropical Hello Kitty shirt right now. She has an epical vintage looking Hibiscus flower on her ear instead of her usual pink bow.

I just remembered I used to have a Hello Kitty book of her traveling around the world, complete with postcards. The postcards are the reason I learned what an exclamation point is. 8D !

I.am.in.love.with.Hello.Kitty.

A while ago... I searched Hello Kitty on google images and Avatarmagic, and saved like 15 avvies of her. She's toooo cute. I used to have this cute Hello Kitty plushie, but I lost it. I still have my necklace though... so that's all that matters to me. =D

I love Hello Kitty.

I remember watching the anime early in the morning when I was really young. xD

Whenever I'm at Sweets From Heaven, I have to stop and adore all the HK merch. .__.

<3 I love Hello Kitty, Sanrio, etc. Once recently I joined a kiddy SanrioWorld thing online cause it was cute and had HK games xD I ditched it, though.

Though I'm in love with her now, I would have never liked her when I was little. I was all NOO EW PINK TOO GIRLY. Now I learned to appreciate it. 8D

I liked Hello Kitty

I had some few items when I was little.

It's not something I obsess over, but I do like Hello Kitty.

Seriously, if I went 2 Japan my money would be all over Sanrio!! Ive always wanted 2 go 2 Sanrio Puroland 2!! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back