Hello, my name is...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alongtimedead

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hello, my name is Sophie. [/SIZE]

I'm twenty one years old and I'm currently in my third year of university, so I'm probably an "oldie" here, right? :unsure: I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire (UK.) although I'm actually from the south (Canterbury, Kent.) near London. I've been living in the north for almost three years now, and I don't know how I'm going to face going home to a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere!!

Well, I've always had an interest in electronics, computer generated life or cyberlife and "sims." I guess I'm just a computer geek :furawatchi: Although perhaps I'm a little old for this sort of stuff? I do feel a little silly walking around with a little electronic pet beeping away in my pocket (but they're just so ky-00te!)

I got my first tamagotchi, a "Dinky Dino", when they first came out in the UK. Since that one died (I ripped the insides out, don't ask why. Frustration I think.) I've been hunting all around the internet, mainly e-Bay and the like to try and find replacements. I've had loads of tamas since then (mosly bought from e-Bay, not recommended for tamas!), most of them were cheap versions - ie, the timer run really fast so I could never used the blasted things!!

I didn't even know about the new version of the tamagotchi until I saw the V2 ones, just hanging on the racks, which they don't normally do, they're normally behind a counter. At the time there were *loads* of tamas, all different colours, even a pink one!! But when I went back I had to settled on one of three different colours: Purple, Yellow or Orange. I chose the yellow one, which I think is pretty niffy :furawatchi:

The first tama I got was a Ginjirotchi, he had a baby tama with a Tarakotchi and at the moment it's a Kuribotchi. I'm still a little confused as to what determines the tamas growth? How do I know what creature it's going to turn into? Or is it just a matter of random selection?

I think this obsession of electronics comes from my love of all-things-Nintendo - I've got a GameCube and a Game Boy Advanced and lots of games that are supposedly "too young" for me (The Sims, Animal Crossing, etc.), I guess I'm just regressing B) Then again, I've always been interested in stuff like cartoons (from Hello Kitty to Spongebob Squarepants.) and retro clothes or novelty items, like badges, umbrellas in the shape of animals, things like that I just *adore* :unsure:

Anyway, I think I've introduced myself enough... If anyone out there is an "oldie" like me, please put your hand up, I'm feeling ancient in a place like this!! :hitodetchi: [/font]

welcome to tamatalk! well, hello! (long introduction message!!) Pm me anytime! :pochitchi: I'm happy to talk!

how do you make you words like that?!?
well, you need to change font and color. to do that highlight with your mouse the words you want to change and select it on the toolbar. SHe used color grey and font Optima. you do this:

FONT=Optima /FONT for the font

and

color=grey /color

for color

u type in text in those spaces

and before you type FONT and color, put this [ and to end put ]

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk! That was a rather long introduction speach! You get a certain character by how you clean it, feed it, play with it, etc. There are lots of characters, so try to aim for different ones! :huh: There are lots of people around your age!

-Skullyrox

-Mothra

-Admin

-Bell_Sprout

I am sure there are some others, but those are the ones that "popped" in my head. Anyways, if you ever need help with Tamagotchi's or Virtual Pets, PM me! :huh:

Regards,

DarkCore

Hi

I'm Linsey and I love tamagotchi's and anglegotchi's, well I heard about this web-site from a friend and she said that alot of the people on here are obsessed with tamagotchi's, so she said I would fit right in. Well I know alot about tamagotchi connection version one I can get any charecter accept Robotchi :huh: , I do not know any thing about version two though,I love angelgotchi I actually spent like a year picking out my first angelgotchi(I had to make sure I got the right one).I know how to get any and every charecter on angelgotchi(I know this by doing so much research on the web.). My hobbys are playing my viola and researching tama's on the web. I am verry excited to be a member of tama talk and I hope to talk all of you tamagotachiologists(that is my word for people who love their tama's and know so much about them they are going to put themselves to an early death.).

talk to you later, :huh:

Linsey

P.S. could someone please help me figure out this whole signature thing?

hello and dont worry your not an oldie here the are plenty of older people here so make yourself at home :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back