Hello - new to the boards, new to a Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstunt13

Reaction score
Hi,

My son just recently got too Tamagotchis -- he's enjoying them. We're a little lost, and trying to find information on how to use the codes we've gotten from tama-world online -- this all is a wee-bit overwhelming!!! :blink: I've been confused over finding a simple "online guide" that just takes it a step at a time -- of what all they are capable of doing, what the codes *actually do* inside the Tama's -- that sorta thing. Like I said, this is all a wee-bit overwelming -- so we joined here in hopes of finding help.

Oh, his are V3 Tamas!

Thanks for having us!

Please point us in the right direction anyone. :(

Thank you. Have PMed you.

Still hoping for a simple, easy to understand, online-guide book.

I've found most of them very confusing, and since I'm the one trying to help guide my 9 year old, I better understand it or he never will!!! :D

Here's an example. We've played the games over at TamaTown.com -- and we're given a code, say for a skateboard. So we go into the Tama, enter the code -- but then what??? Where will the skateboard be seen? How can his Tama play with it?

That's the sort of thing we're trying to figure out. I want him to get the best experience out of playing with these guys, and I want to feel like I/we have gotten our money's worth. :)

Thanks!

if you mean the tamagotchi town passwords you need to do this: you know you enter and they ask you the user name, well, the user name needs to be the EXACT user name placed on the tamagotchi(this hint is only useful for V3).

if you mean the shop codes: go to shop and when the white guy appears press the A buttun very fast untill he is surprised then input the code.

this is a chart explaining the buttons:

A= the first one

B=the midddle one

C=the last one

I HOPE I HELPED YOU!!! :p

OH I FORGOT!! THE ITEM YOU GOT AT A MINI-GAME IT WILL APPEAR IN SOUVENEIRS. IF YOU PAID FOR IT , IT WILL APPEAR IN YOUR ITEMS!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back