Hello, newbie here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CactuarLOL

Reaction score
I thought I should make a thread here since I have yet to do so, I was really into tamagotchis when they were first created, but had a big long break from them, anyway suffice to say i'm now an avid collector and player and now i'm here...

Yea I never was any good at introductions.

Hello TamaTalk!

Hi there! I'm Miriam. It's really nice to meet you. And welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you make lots of friends here! :D

hello and welcome ! in 4 days you've almost posted as much as me in 4 years ! :D

Welcome to Tamatalk!

If you haven't already, check out the User Guide to make yourself familiar with the things here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a little funny, considering you've started talking to everyone already before making an introduction. But hey, welcome! We'll see you around :D

I know, I prefer to make myself at home a little before making an official introduction, It means I actually know something of the people who reply and they may have seen my posts, I find if i make an introduction thread before posting then I end up not really knowing anything about the people welcoming me!.

Anyway like I said, i'm terrible at introductions, even get the timing wrong lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back