HELLO OUT THERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_crazy!

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this website and was wondering if anyone had any tips or wanted to be my friend! I love this website so far!

Bye for now!

:furawatchi:

Hello! I'm new to this website and was wondering if anyone had any tips or wanted to be my friend! I love this website so far!

Bye for now!

:D
Welcome to Tamatalk tama_crazy! I have a few codes i'll PM them to u if u want :D and I'd luv to be ur friend! <_< :furawatchi: :D

Bye for now!

:furawatchi:
do u have a V2 or/and a V3? cuz i dont wanna send u codes or passwords u cant use.

Welcome to tamatalk!

I hope that you enjoy it here and find this site very helpful!

Remember to read the tamatalk rules and remember not to spam.

You will be able to find lots of tamagotchi tips, tricks and codes here on tamatalk.

To view all 5 V2 codes, click here. To view all 7 V3 codes, click here.

Feel free to PM me if you need any tamagotchi help. :eek:

-sk8er girl-

WELCOME TO TAMA TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Hi!! and Welcome

Glad to see you are enjoying yourself so far!

Feel free to PM me - but please could you say what version of tamagotchi you have? I don't want to be sending you the wrong cheats when you Pm me ( thats if you'd like to :eek: :rolleyes: )

Also PM me if you would like a bit of help around this website!

Regards

Fooet

P.s Remember NOT to spam - and take a peep at the rules by clicking on the link on the Admins signiture!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back