Hello,Please read to understand my sitiuation^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yasashii

Reaction score
U.S.A right now,Moving back to Japan next year.
[SIZE=14pt]My name is Satoshi Nohara.[/SIZE]

As you see by my name,I am Japanese.

I came to America 3 years ago to live with sick grandma.

I have been study English ever since and I try to get better.

Please try understand that I am trying my hardest with English.

Anyway,I am a long time fan of Tamagotchi.

I have since year 1997.

Thank you for understanding.

Also,I love when people ask me about Japan.(I lived in Osaka-fu)

[SIZE=14pt]My name is Satoshi Nohara.[/SIZE]As you see by my name,I am Japanese.

I have since year 1997.

NICE! What's it like in Japan! I always wanted to go there!

sounds very nice. hi. i am angicy's friend. i also love japan and hope to visit there on vacation. it is cool that you are from osaka. i have heard a little about there but not much. i really want to visit harajuku. just so you know, angicy and i are at the same house so we will be speaking together on some things. i really hope we can be friends :D

Welcome to TamaTalk :)

We've members from lots of different countries across the world and not every one has English as a first language, so don't worry :)

Enjoy yourself, have a good look around the different forums and you'll soon get to know your way around :)

Have fun

hello welcome to tamatalk. no need to worry if you dont understand some english becasue everyone is really kind and helpful

Don't worry,not everyone has English their first language,just like TamaMum said.Nobody is perfect. :ph34r: I'm Maltese,and English is not my first language,so don't worry ;)

Welcome to Tamatalk! There's always (Non)Tamatalk if you want to talk about anything non-tamagotchi :)

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP! A JAP PERSON! How do you say, "I like Japanese" in japanese? XDD I 've longtime wanted to learn japanese and kanji etc. but i do read manga and watch anime.

Welcome To TamaTalk

You seem to be doing a WONDERFUL job with English. =D I'm Wine_Deer. My sister LOVES Japan. She wants to know and I quote "...How do you say "wolf" in japanese?" Don't worry, not everybody has English as a first language, and some people don't do as well as your doing.

You seem like a realy nice person. Is Japan nice? I'm from Italy, but I only lived their until I was two soooo I don't really know Italian.

Well if you need any help with anything, you can PM me or Check out "A New Members Guide To TamaTalk" and find out all about SPAM, Guides, The Correct Places to Post and more.

Have fun on TamaTalk, and I hope my welcome was long enough. :p

----------Wine_Dizzle

Writing Makes The World Go Round

[SIZE=14pt]My name is Satoshi Nohara.[/SIZE]As you see by my name,I am Japanese.

I have since year 1997.

If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :p

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

Latest posts

Back