Hello Tama Fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starbucks

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm starbucks. I am looking forward to sharing my tamagotchi times with you all. Just a few quesitons, is there Live Chat on this website? And is there anyform of karma?

Welcome, starbucks. Make sure you flick through the rules and pinned topics a few times, they're packed full of info and help. If you can't find what you're looking for in the rules or pinned topics, try the Search engine. If that doesn't work, posting in a help forum will almost probaly get an answer back to you ASAP. If the help forums aren't what you need, PM someone you think looks nice. :mametchi: And don't forget to check out the Users Guide for all those How To's. Need a Tamagotchi question answered? Try the FAQ.

And, yes, there's a chat. It's located here, and all the normal rules still apply there as they do over here. Karma? Look to your right. See that little box underneath the stats? It goes greener the more kind you are and redder (yellow and orange too) the more you SPAM the boards and be rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see some new joiners!

Welcome to tamatalk,The most populaur Tamagotchi based forum on the net!Tamatalk is a large,fast growing tamagotchi community full of friendly members.

To make a friend PM somebody,I'm sure they will become yours!Just make sure not to make a topic about it,there is no need.

You wont get bored,there are loads of things to do here,Roleplay,chat,have fun,make friends,PM,talk,gossip,What ever you feel like doing.Just nothing bad of course.

Please,When you have some spare time,read through the rules and pinned topics.They are there for a reason,to help and lead,so they are a must-read.

Follow them well and you are well on your way!

PM me for a friend or some help.

Best wishes and a merry christmas,

-Illusion-

Thank you VERY much! Nice to meet you. Oh, I guess I should let everyone know. I have a p1 Tamagotchi, and a Tamagotchi Connection.

Hi!

Welcome to TamaTalk. This site is the best and there are lots and lots of friendly ppl just waiting to be your friend! I hope you have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back