Hello Tama friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Yari and 2 days ago i became and im a new owner of Tamagotchi 4U! My first time owning a Tamagotchi was in the early 2000's when i was a kid my mom got me the Tamagotchi connection. Ive also own a few while i was a teenager but dont recall the version. As of now im running both Tamagotchi 4U and Tamagotchi Dream Town. The Tamagotchi 4U is the first color lcd that ive ever owned and im soo excited! I hope to have fun!

Hello there, and welcome!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Will you be writing a Tamagotchi log, so as to share what's going on with your virtual pets?

welcome to tamatalk! i have a 4U as well, i love it. you should try the iD L, it's my favorite lcd tama! :D

Hello there, and welcome!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Will you be writing a Tamagotchi log, so as to share what's going on with your virtual pets?

Id love to! How/ where do i write the log? Im currently on my phone but i have can log on my PC as well.

Hey, welcome to TamaTalk!!

Regarding writing a log, personally how I do it is I basically write up a summary of the events that happened each day (well, most days). I like to include photos, and sometimes a video if it's a particularly big event, so that readers can see what's going on, but it's all up to whatever you feel comfortable doing! As for where to write a log, why that's what the Tamagotchi Logs forum is for of course!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome to TamaTalk!!

Regarding writing a log, personally how I do it is I basically write up a summary of the events that happened each day (well, most days). I like to include photos, and sometimes a video if it's a particularly big event, so that readers can see what's going on, but it's all up to whatever you feel comfortable doing! As for where to write a log, why that's what the Tamagotchi Logs forum is for of course!!
Alright! Thank You so much! I'm looking foward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back