Hello tamalovers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oranjjoose

Reaction score
My name is Susana, and though I'm not new I feel new, since I've left for months, prior to the long departure I wouldn't say I was faithful to tamatalk as some of you are, now I see myself on here a few times daily.

Mostly because of tBay, but I figure, since I'm on now, might as well meet the rest of you.

A bit older, I can tell you I've loved these little digital pets since i first seen one at a small age, and it hasn't ceased since.

I may be too old for this, but I tell you, through natural wisdom with age, it is better to be young than old.

So cherish these days, cause when they're gone, they're GONE!!

...lol..

I feel young when I play with them, but I think it's a good thing.

Also, they're the cutest pocket-watches I've EVER seen! :lol:

HELLO TO EVERYONE!!! :) :lol: :) :) :) :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, Susana (pretty name!), and welcome back to TamaTalk! You definitely can never be too old to enjoy these little guys. :) Be sure to become re-acquainted with the USER GUIDE and feel free to browse around to your heart's content. Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

thank you very much, OldSchoolTama, and yes! i am! :)

ps, i got my grandma's name. :lol:

POWER TO THE TAMALOVERS!!!! :) :p :ph34r: :lol: :) :) :) whooooaaa I looove these smilies!!!! CYA!!

Latest posts

Back