Hello tamatalk! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitonthem00n

Reaction score
My name is Cait! I've been lurking here for a while now as my interest in Tamagotchi has been growing. I figured I'd share a little bit about myself and how I got here.

When I was a kid, I had quite a few vpets. One was a dog themed device (not a gigapet) and I haven't been able to find it amongst my belongings or through google searches but it was adorable and I loved the animations. One was my large Neopets Meridell themed vpet. And the other, was a Tamagotchi Connection, I believe a pink v3 decorated with hearts. I loved playing with them, but as I got older and started using the internet, I enjoyed Neopets a lot more. I still play Neopets, but with the end of Flash it's been strange using the website.

Two or so years ago, I was in Target looking for a Xmas gift for my sister in law. She was "too old" (her opinion) for toys, but I looked down the toy aisles anyway. There, I saw my biggest regret: a Tamagotchi On Magic Magie. I was fixated on it, for myself. I wanted it so badly. But it was Xmas, and I had gifts to buy for people who aren't me. I put it down and thought about it frequently since. Imagine my heartbreak looking for it on ebay when I decided I was ready to buy a tama. o_O

Those prices scared me off so I looked into what Tamas were out right now. I fell in love with the concept of the Smart, and bought the Sanrio Smart as soon as it came out. I've been enjoying collecting the different characters for about a month now, and I love how it doesn't need a crazy amount of attention while I'm working. I love it so much, that I decided to buy a Pix on sale. I started it up yesterday and I look forward to learning more about it. :love: I've been lurking in the Tama community for a few months now, and I really enjoy everything about it. I plan on growing my collection little by little because these pixels spark my joy. I even bought my hubby the yellow Gudetama nano, and he's grown very attached to it.

Hello Cait, welcome. Nice story. I/We like seeing pics. Do you have some to share of your collection?

Latest posts

Back