Hello TamaTalk.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bian*Banana

Reaction score
Hi. I am Bian. I am 11 and I used to live in Vietnam. I moved to Missouri, For no reason. xD. I Love Tamagotchis and as you can see from my avatar, I love to draw to. I have a

Tablet named Tabby. She are special. xD. Tabby is a Wacom BAMBOO tablet. Anime and Manga are awesome. I think I have an un-healthy obsession for Thorton(From Pokemon) I am starting to Make epical Fanfics.

So. I am most likely to make a Aarom x Thorton Fanfic or Bian(Me x3) x Thorton Fan-Fic. Are there any Yu-Gi-Oh Fans out there? I love Espa Robaa! (And his evil clone brothers xD) But yes. That's all.

:furawatchi: Pochitchi♥♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my name is cory and i am 13 i would love to welcome u to Tamatalk.com i hope u have fun on tamatalk.

if you ever have tamagotchi troubles or need help email me just click on my name if u see it in the forums(it will be snappy instead of my real name) then write it click it and send it see u on the forums enjoy tamatalk.com!!!

:furawatchi: :blink: :) B) ;) :p :D :eek: :

Hello Cory! Lol. Grr! Your older~! >D Alrighty<3 Thanks for the welcome.<33

I am such a girly girl. xD.

:furawatchi:

Welcome!! I saw some of your posts on the forums and you seem nice. I think you'll fit in well ~

Hope you like it here!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hahaa, yes I like Star Wars. xDD When anyone here hears the name, Krystal, they think of Star Wars, Zelda, or Lord of the Rings.

All things I'm into. xD

I hope you're enjoying it here! You've made alot of posts. :)

xD. Now I probaly will, too. xD

This might sound a little weird, but Ive never really seen Lord of the Rings.

It's a big fun forum~<3

Latest posts

Back