Hello TamaTalkers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkfish04

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm Dorkfish04, just got signed up last night and this place is pretty cool. I love tamagotchi's as I always have, just recently got back into them. Found a few in a box in the closet and got them going. Currently own 2 angels, 3 other V1's and a V2 and soon a music star oh yes. :)

Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com a comunity forrum site for fans of the virtual pet hope you have fun! and i have a v2 a v4 a v4.5 a v5 and a music star(v6). hope to see you around tamatalk.com if you ever need any help pm me just click on your name in the top right corner and go to your mailbox then there should be a button there and it will say compose new message then type in the name of the person you whant to mail then write then send.

i am just telling you this because i had trouble the first time i did not know what compose new letter ment!

Welcome. Two angel tamas? Lucky! I want one. o:

V2's my favorite version. x3

But anyways, welcome to TT~

Welcome to TamaTalk! =3

I have a V2, V3, V4, V4.5, and a V5

I am going to be buying a Music Star this week and I am currently on the search for a V1 =3

:eek: i love V1's

i'll probably be getting my V2 running next week when i get a battery for it, it was given to me by a friend so i don't know too much about it. it'll be fun though ^^

yep :huh: i'm keeping an eye out for a yellow angel so i can have a full set. my grandma and aunts have a few angels as well so maybe if they get tired of them i could get lucky.

Latest posts

Back