hello to all

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

esther_speekingtree

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Esther, I'm 28 - yes 28 years old and I have just got a tamagotchi version 3. Loving it actually - much better concept than the last one.

Has anyone got a full list of the souvenirs? I'm just wondering which ones i'm missing.

Also does anyone know if you loose your souvenirs when you go onto your next generation? do you have to re-collect them all again?

I Don't know if anyone really cares but heres a bit about me: hehe. I have 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl, aged 9, 5, 3 and 15 months. I live in Taunton in Somerset in the Uk. And have recently moved house. I love most PS2 games, especially platforms & adventure, like Harry Potter, Spyro. I think I must be the female equivilent of Peter Pan - I don't seem to be able to grow up! Anyway thats enuf.

Cheers :)

Hi there - welcome to tamatalk! :ph34r:

I hope you'll enjoy all your visits. Have a good explore to get use to all the different sections and I'm sure you'll soon settle in fine. :) Also, please take some time to read the tamatalk rules and the pinned topics. If you have any questions then feel free to send me a PM. :D

Here is the V3 souvenir and item chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=54951 ;)

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there - welcome to tamatalk! :mametchi:
I hope you'll enjoy all your visits. Have a good explore to get use to all the different sections and I'm sure you'll soon settle in fine. :angry: Also, please take some time to read the tamatalk rules and the pinned topics. If you have any questions then feel free to send me a PM. :furawatchi:

Here is the V3 souvenir and item chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=54951 :ichigotchi:

-sk8er girl-
Yeah, that's helpful! & dont spam NG1!

Heya

Welcome. Hope you have an excellent time on Tama Talk. (There are many other ppl who are over 20 :ichigotchi: !) just to let you know.

from KitKatC :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back