Hello TT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.September

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Rachel. Ever since my friend showed me TT I have been dying to join. It's just so amazingly awesome! Anyways, I have some stuff about me on my profile so you can go look at it if you want to. And if your extremely lazy like me and don't feel like moving your mouse all the way to my username you can just click here. xD I would love to make some friends so please PM me! Oh, and by the way I don't really used tamas anymore so you probably won't see me in those sections much. Okay, well see ya!

~Rachel

Helloo Rachel, and welcome TT. Is anyone else surprised by how many Rachels there are here? Anyways, welcome, and if you ever needa friend, PM me :)

Hi Rachel! There's probably 6 more Rachels here! O8

So I'm Krystal. 8D Maybe we can be friends. <3

New members are always fun to have. :3 See you around!

RawryCakes.x ~ Thank youu for welcoming me to this amazing site! I am going to PM you. 8)

krazy11 ~Thanks for complimenting my name. :huh:

x.Rachel ~ Oh my goodness! I love meeting people who have my name. I know a lot of Rachels actually. And yes, we shall be buds. xD

`Krystal ~ 6? Wow... That's a lot! Haha. I would love being friends with you! :3

I want your name.. it's pretty. Nice avatar too... I like everything you have! Can I be you??? You can be me! xD

Let's be buddies! Hope to see you around!

Heey Rachel.

I'm Daani x3. Welcome to TamaTalk[: If you need help, or just want someone to talk to feel free to PM me ;]

-daani

x

Latest posts

Back