Hello World, The name's Natalie.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachxleaf

Reaction score
hiya doods. im natalie. i made a new account today cause i finally decided my old was sounded like uber lame. so anyhoo, enough of my life story..

you'll prolly see me on the RPG board. so yaa talk to me :D

Yeah, the show might suck at times but the games rock! Hello and Welcome to tamatalk, we hope you enjoy it here, and have fun. Cool signature. :D

some people say that the pokemon shows are lame, but ya gotta admit that the games rock your world. i personally love em.
I agree. I have XD, Pearl, Rescue Team, blue, yellow, gold, sapphire, LeafGreen, I'm getting Ranger, and colleseum. :p I can't play my gold anymore, I want them to make one playable for DS, it's my favourite region. Any ways, welcome! I met you on the RP forum, but we haven't gotten aquainted(Sp?) yet. I don't want to tell my name because I hate it. >_>

~Sorlink Hrrr!

Hey Daniela. My best friend's name is Danielle!

-X-

Hiya Ranma Girl. Wowzas you got a lotta games. Im Botan1220's older cousin. I actually found this site but she joined first hehe.

-X-

Supness Mango? Thanks :p i strive to make people happy :huh:

Hello :p My name is Sofia. Just call me Mama :( I hope your stay at TamaTalk will be a pleasant one. You may add me to your Buddys list! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about the Tamagotchi, or how to navigate the site or use a feature.

If you're new: User's guide to TamaTalk

If you have a question: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to talk about Tamagotchis: Seriously Tamagotchi

If you want to talk (but not about Tamagotchis): (Non) TamaTalk

If you're in the mood for a game: The Arcade

If you want to know what can and can't be said: Alternatives to swearing

If you want to read over the rules: Rules and Regulations

If you want to read over more rules: Rules and Regulations 2

If you wish to use your acting skills: Role Play Games

If you have a question or want to find something: TamaTalk Search Engine

If you want some links to these places, PM me!

~ Mama Tama :huh:

Sooo um Natalie, Would you like to be friends with me right now? I would really love to.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really mean it? Thank you! :lol: :wacko: B) Is there anything you would like to know about me? Like Girl talk? Girl to Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back