Hello xx

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffyc1973

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hiya my name is Buffy and I have recently started looking after two V3s.

They are my daughters but I have to take care of them while she's at school and in bed, shes only 8 so I pretty much take care of them myself lol

I had original tamas nearly 10 years ago and loved them then too.

It is great now that there is this site for help, advice and sharing things.

I am keeping a log in your log section and including photos so it'll be nice to see my old tamas as generations pass.

Congratulations on such a fantastic site and I am very pleased to be a part of it.

Big [SIZE=21pt]Hello[/SIZE] to everyone

Well I welcome you here this is the best tama site in the world it says so on the Tamagotchi topsites pole. There's alot of nice people here and be sure to respect the guides and admin and maybe me one day when I become a guide but any way if you need any help on tamagotchi or the mothra tamagotchi just pm me at the bottom of my post and it will say pm well I hope you enjoy Tama Talk! ;)

Hi, and welcome to Tamatalk, Buffyc1973!

I hope you enjoy your stay here ;) . Feel absolutely free to PM me at any time, if you need any help or have any querys :p

- Fooet

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - Welcome to TamaTalk

Hope you enjoy all yr visits ^_^

There's plenty of useful info and it is easy to find your way around the different forums, but if you have any queries, pls just send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back