hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurabear

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am kinda new at the Tamagotchi V4 thing is there anyone here who will help me by giving me some tips on training, gaining skills and other helpfull info

Thanks

- Kura

Hey welcome to TamaTalk. :)

When to Give Your Tamagotchi a "Time Out":1. If you see your tamagotchi beeping for no reason and it's meter is not on 0. Or when you don't see a sick icon on top of their head.

2. This only works when you connect with the same version: When your tamagotchi sends another tamagotchi a unexcpted present (poop, snakes, jack in the boxes) and your tamagotchi comes back with a evil grin on it's face give it a time-out.

When to Give Your Tamagotchi a "Praise":

1. When you see your tamagotchi crying.

2. If you see your tamagotchi turned around with smoke on top of their head Praise it. (This come sometimes also be your tamagotchi is sick.) This is also called a Bad mood.
You can play games, jobs, eat certain foods, and go to school to get points. If you need anymore help you can check the Tamagotchi F.A.Q., Tamagotchi Codes Section, Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks Section, and you can check the TamaTalk Reference Section.

Any more help or tips? ;)

Good luck!

Hi,welcome to TamaTalk and to the world of v4s.Now, when you connect your v4, you have jobs and something that says PC.Enter the thing that says PC.The PC code is put into tamatown, where you can now earn points. Here's a trusted tip of mines that I heard somewhere, though I forgot who:Feed you tama lots of meals, and then play ring toss until you see a waffle pop up.Or chocolate or fried chicken!Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back