Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm Fullmetalheart. I love full metal alchemist. I need some new friends. So see ya around.

Welcome to TamaTalk - hope you have a great time visiting the site.

You'll soon make friends - just click your way around the forums and get to know the layout and pretty soon you'll find topics to answer and new friends :D

Hello! :wub: Welcome to tama talk! Hope you like it here! <3

Welcome Welcome Welcome!! Hope you learn many new things and teach all of us a thing or two (maybe more ^_^ ) lol WELCOME !

Hi! and Welcome to Tamatalk. I am a Fan of Full Metal Alchemist as well. (though, i often forget its on, and end up missing it. xD) ^^.

Check out the UsersGuide to Tamatalk if you need help, If you Want others to know whats going on with your Tama, Try making a Tama Log in the Library section. Theres endless possibilites of entertainment here on tamtalk, So have Fun. :lol:

Hi everybody. I'm Fullmetalheart. I love full metal alchemist. I need some new friends. So see ya around.
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling ;) , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back