Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzitchi42

Reaction score
I'm new, obviously! I am just one in my family that has Tamas. All together we have eight v3s and five v4s. We have enjoyed breeding many generations! But we still have questions. Sometimes things just don't go as you think they will! I hope all you lovely TamaTalk folks will help us out! And maybe we'll have something to give back too!

ozzitchi42

:lol:

Hi!!im the only person in my family that has a tama, but I have 4 tamagotchi's.

It's really sad cause i lost one of my v.4's, so now i have 3 left.all my frends have 1 too!

It's really cool, cause i have lots of frends on my tama now!!

xxClarey :lol: :p :) :) :D :lol:

Welcome to the board! I just joined a few days ago, and love it here... I'm sure you'll like it here too... :huh:

Welcome! I'm new,too. Well...kinda-sorta. Anyway, please enjoy your stay at Tama talk :huh:

I always have cool ideas for you if you want some but Welcome! You will soon love this site as a friendly tama guide and the BEST place for chatting with tama addicts!

Yo Yo Yo! xD

Anyway, I am the only one who has Tamas in my family.

I'm new, obviously! I am just one in my family that has Tamas. All together we have eight v3s and five v4s. We have enjoyed breeding many generations! But we still have questions. Sometimes things just don't go as you think they will! I hope all you lovely TamaTalk folks will help us out! And maybe we'll have something to give back too!

ozzitchi42

:D
hi ozzitchi! welcome to tamatalk! enjoy the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back