Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinnyrocks

Reaction score
I just started this morning at 2:00 and Ive only done 15 posts and I want to know how to make your Karma go up?

hi welcome 2 TT I hope U enjoy it here and I don't know how U make it go up but welcome anyways!

Admins or guides only up your karma if they beleive you have been helpful and nice enough to deserve an up.

Hi there, welcome to Tama Talk! If you would like to know about Karma, try checking out the Users Guide to Tama Talk and that should tell you any thing you need to know!! Enjoy your time here!!

~*Danni~*

Welcome to TamaTalk! I know, other members have told you how to make your karma go up but ah well, again I'll tell you. Just make some posts and some person from an Admin team will make your karma go up. Well, of course, they have to be good posts.

Welcome to TamaTalk :lol:

Before you start snooping around for karma, I'd just like to point out that karma isn't everything! :D Just enjoy your time here, and as long as you are a respectful and helpful member, you will gain respect back...karma or no karma. Make meaningful posts, report bad posts, don't spam, and just be civil to everyone.

I hope you enjoy it here.

Love,

CB

Latest posts

Back