Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrikiXD

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

[SIZE=8pt]My name is Brittini. Bri or Britt is perfectly fine <3[/SIZE]

I currently have a v1, v2, v3, v4.5, and a v5. I'm also currently running them all at the same time.

While I have those, my sister is running a v4.5 and v5.

It's alot of fun! XD

Thing is, until recently I totally forgot about my tamas. Then one day my friend and I were talking and decided "Hey! Remember those tamagotchi things? We should get some!"

After that I bought a v4.5 and 5, then dug up my other three and gave them new batteries.

I'm glad I did :)

So I stumbled across TamaTalk while looking up growth charts. I've been lurking around for a few days, and I think it looks like alot of fun on these forums!

Which brings us here, me making an account.

[SIZE=10pt]RANDOM INFO ABOUT ME:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]- I'm 14.[/SIZE]

- I like drawing. (Yes, I drew my avatar. Only I don't really like how it turned out and will hopefully make a new one soon)

- My username, BrikiXD, is the short version of my pen name Encyclopedia Brikipedia. The XD, is just a smiley face.

- I'm Canadian <3

- Why yes, I DO like the colours black and pink. :D

Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions and/or concerns about Tamagotchis or this site, or if you just wanna chat, please feel free to PM me! :blink:

Cheers

TamaSweetie

P.S. You can call me TamaSweetie, Sweetie, or simply TS. ;)

Latest posts

Back