Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the.end

Reaction score
I'm the.end, and I am probably one of the most Harry Potter-obsessed people that you will ever come across. I love Tamagotchis, but I haven't played with one in so long u_u I love Lady Gaga, I live in the US and I'm usually cheerful. I'm usually on Fanfiction.net. I don't like Twilight (if you want to know, message me and I'll tell you so I don't break out on a full-scale rant). I hope I have a good time on TamaTalk.

//the.end

I'm the.end, and I am probably one of the most [SIZE=17pt]Harry Potter[/SIZE]-obsessed people that you will ever come across. I love Tamagotchis, but I haven't played with one in so long u_u I love [SIZE=17pt]Lady Gaga[/SIZE], I live in the US and I'm usually cheerful. I'm usually on [SIZE=17pt]Fanfiction.net. I don't like Twilight[/SIZE] (if you want to know, message me and I'll tell you so I don't break out on a full-scale rant). I hope I have a good time on TamaTalk.
//the.end
marry me.

Harry Potter, eh?! That's cool. I love it but I'm not one of those obsessive people :3 Oh wow, Lady Gaga is ♥. She's my idol, literally. She's just such an inspiration to all of us~♥ I've never heard of fanfiction.net, but I'll check it out fo' shur. ^o^ Oh, we'll disagree on one subject though. I love Twilight ^-^'' Anyways, I'm Dani~ Welcome to TamaTalk! ♥

Latest posts

Back