Hello (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissFenderStrat

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm new here :)

My name's Emily, but I call myself "FenderStrat", after my father's guitar that he wanted to name me after. It reminds me of the good times we had before he left :]

I'm 14, and was an avid Tamagotchi fan when I was 10, but haven't played with them in years. I still have my 3 from years ago, but they're out of batteries. One of these days, I'll either sell them or buy new batteries...only time will tell :lol:

I like music, photography, drawing manga, writing and I'm on my school's Rifle Team :)

I hope I can make new friends here! :)

Miss Fender Strat, eh?

I have to say, I'm a PRS Custom 24 or Gibson Les Paul fan, but a big warm welcome is truly deserved for anyone with the name of an iconic guitar in their username :)

Welcome, Emily! I'm Tarryn, 15, and a huge music fan. I actually own 2 Strat copies. They don't have names, though xD As well as an acoustic guitar and a piano :)

I also love to draw, anything and everything, hang out, talk, watch movies, play sports, eat, sleep, breathe, live..

I can be found lurking in the Roleplay section, or NonTamatalk, because I'm not really into Tamagotchi's anymore.

Hope you make some awesome friends here. We'll be good to you, I promise :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Fender Strat, eh?I have to say, I'm a PRS Custom 24 or Gibson Les Paul fan, but a big warm welcome is truly deserved for anyone with the name of an iconic guitar in their username :)

Welcome, Emily! I'm Tarryn, 15, and a huge music fan. I actually own 2 Strat copies. They don't have names, though xD As well as an acoustic guitar and a piano :)

I also love to draw, anything and everything, hang out, talk, watch movies, play sports, eat, sleep, breathe, live..

I can be found lurking in the Roleplay section, or NonTamatalk, because I'm not really into Tamagotchi's anymore.

Hope you make some awesome friends here. We'll be good to you, I promise :)
Haha, yep. My dad owned a Fender Stratocaster when I was a baby, he wanted to name me after it, he loved it so much :p

I'm not really into playing instuments (He never got the chance to teach me, sadly) but the name helps me remember him :) Awesome, though! I admire anyone who can play guitar, really :lol:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm glad there are cool people on here, being a newbie is no fun :huh:

My name's Becca. I'm 17, and I LOVE music! <3

Well, Tarryn is my guitar guide, so I can't say I know too much about guitars. I do play a bit, though. =)

BUT, I love drawing manga as well! And I also love music.

And believe me, you'll find TONS of cool people here. =)

And, by the way, I LOVE our avatar. Robin's crazy exclamations are hilarious! I'll have to send you a link to this compilation of TONS of Robin's old lines from the original tv show.

Oh, and I love Tarryn.

And, by the way, I LOVE our avatar. Robin's crazy exclamations are hilarious! I'll have to send you a link to this compilation of TONS of Robin's old lines from the original tv show.
Oh, and I love Tarryn.

I use them all the time at school, I'm probably the only kid in my grade who doesn't have a sailor mouth xD

Latest posts

Back