Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenpet

Reaction score
I am a 23 yo Artist from MI. My name is Jeremy. I am a classic video game enthusiest, and love keeping around all of the old electronic toys I grew up with. Some of the favorite years of my life were during 96-98 (otherwise known as the Clinton years) so its no wonder that I like lcd handhelds and Tamagotchis.

Back in the day I a keychain with about 9 or 10 different virtual pets. I had a couple Tamagotchis, Poochie Puppy, Pocket Puppy, Electronic Pocket Chicken, Chicken Pet, Dino Pet, Nakamichi Dino, Zoo Zone 8-in-1, Pet Vet, and a couple more.

I am a nostalgic person, so I am constantly trying to build up my collection of vintage toys/ video games, and try out "new" ones that I missed out on, or different variations that i didnt have.

I am an independant artist, I do acrylic paintings and illustrations with prismacolor markers, you can check out my work by visiting the link in my sig. I do custom murals, portraits and paintings. In my own time I work on a lot of visionary or surreal peices, and I am currently on commission for the box art for an upcoming video game.

I'll also mention, if you have any vpets or cool hand held toys and would like custom artwork, I am always down to do an exchange, so you can always feel free to PM/ Email me! Be sure to check out my homepage, and my videos on Youtube! You can also find me on eBay under jeremys-art

Well thats about it for now!

Thanks!

The quote you have in your Sig is actually ymy favorite quote.

I made an entire 10 foot round painting based off of the qoute that has a similar message written on each side in 8 different languages.

Hey Jeremy! My name is Watermelon, since I prefer to keep my real name from the internet. I've been here for a day, but I know a lot about Tamagotchi; and I've quit on several accounts, so I know the lingo here... :mametchi:

MOVING ON! I play on my DS and iPod Touch a lot, I'm also a fanatic of games. So that's pretty much it! Have a great time! ;)

Latest posts

Back