Hello.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow=Ifraid

Reaction score
I am Shadow=Ifraid. As you can see, I a B Daman fan. I work at B Daman wikia.

hello nice to meet ya! i am libby but you can call me libbytchi or miyuki. i am a pretty cure fan! hope too see you around! ;) ^_^

Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around! I'm SupahCow :) ) I'm always at TamaChat :) ) Hope to see you there and on the forums :) )

Welcome to Tamatalk :)
Mimitchi_blue.PNG

You stand corrected. No one is treated like trash here at TamaTalk.

If you think one of the Members are being rude to you, please be sure to PM one of the Guides so they can help you out. There is always a helping hand here. ;)

Everyone gets at least one bad message. If you think people are ignoring you, try going to TamaCHAT! and chat to some people there. Or, you can PM any friend you want and talk to them about your favorite things. :)

Last of all, it does take a while to get used to things ; it was very hard for me.

Welcome! So glad that you joined Tamatalk comunity!!!!

Don't feel bad if you think someone behaves rudly to you. Just ask giude's help as tamatown123 said

and please don't post so short posts due to this:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/56068-the-rules/

Please read the posting section and even better if you read the whole post. ;)

Welcome again and I wish you have fun!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hi! I know I'm a little late to this intro, but I just wanted to welcome you! I hope you enjoy TamaTalk. :)

Welcome to TT! It does take some people a while to "settle in" and I know I didn't have a particularly good start here, but you will get used to any rude members you might meet. TamaTalk is a really fun site and there's no point missing out because of the small number of unkind people on the forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back