HELLO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello there i am new here at tamatalk :) i had a tamagothci eyars ago and now i am revisiting.. I am hoping to find out more about them...

i also hope to share my ideals with people..

i know the toy i had.., it was a toy that let me connect to a online town? it was so nice... Such a idealsitical world.... I liked it :)

i am looking forward to fun here.. And it will be swell... I also love reading the news btw! lol! I read alternative news however.. No mainstream media.... Its icky!

welcome to tamatalk ^.^ do you currently have any tamagotchi's? and the one you had sound like a connection version of some sort.. they have full color screens these days hehe <3 like the tamagotchi +color, the tamagotchi ID L, and the tamagotchi P'S, but the newest is the tamagotchi friends it was just released ove in europe and will be over in america early next year ^.^

Welcome to TamaTalk! Unfortunately the online town, TamaTown, is not active anymore but a new one called Dream Town will be released soon, along with a new toy called Tamagotchi Friends!

Welcome to tamatalk! :D

I'm pretty new here as well, so we are new buddies!

Latest posts

Back